Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Sig P320 Pro Series has landed

I played with the Xcompact at a semi local police supply store. First time I’ve played with a flat trigger, and I liked it. Never had much interest in a P320, but I was digging the X version. May pick one up in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan127 View Post
    I know this is an older post, but grey ghost makes a shim that fills that gap. Have you had any issues shooting it with the gap? What are your thoughts on the ACRO plate? Tango down is releasing their plate for the pro shortly

Has anyone seen a Pro slide tapped for RMR and the Romeo Pro? Called CH precision for a plate and they said the new pros are tapped for RMR?

Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    Has anyone seen a Pro slide tapped for RMR and the Romeo Pro? Called CH precision for a plate and they said the new pros are tapped for RMR?
    The New Model Romeo Pro and the Delta Point Pro should work on the P320 Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The New Model Romeo Pro and the Delta Point Pro should work on the P320 Pro.
    There's a rumor the new ones are tapped for the RMR too, trying to find out if there's any truth to that

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    There's a rumor the new ones are tapped for the RMR too, trying to find out if there's any truth to that
    Spoke to our rep and the factory folks at SHOT. The new cut slides are being milled now....no ETA on delivery to vendors though. Our rep actually got eyes on the new slides, though. And yes, supposedly will fit the RMR.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Spoke to our rep and the factory folks at SHOT. The new cut slides are being milled now....no ETA on delivery to vendors though. Our rep actually got eyes on the new slides, though. And yes, supposedly will fit the RMR.
    Awesome! Any idea if it'll be a new SKU?

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Awesome! Any idea if it'll be a new SKU?
    No idea. That's a critique of SIG a lot of folks make with good reason. Theres been a lot of rolling changes to the platform...all of which have improved the gun. But you really do need a chart to keep track of the changes at this point.

The single biggest advancement to the platform to date wasn’t even made by sig, it was made by Mr Bill Wilson.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    The single biggest advancement to the platform to date wasn’t even made by sig, it was made by Mr Bill Wilson.
    Which is what?

User Tag List