Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Planes, trains, and farting cows

I love it when the left get's batshit crazy and swings for the fences. Just helps show their true colors, and ultimately motivates lazy bastards like me to hit the polls every two years. I have farting cows behind my house, and I feel just fine. My wife has been helping friends with a new calf for the last few days (won't eat, been tube feeding) and watched a second birth just today. She's good. Seems the big city folk should try harder to escape the smog and carbon monoxide of their own doing. Leave the rest of us alone.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I think we gain nothing when we refer to her as a "raving dipshit". It is better to disagree with the idea rather than insult the creator of the idea. The former leads to discussion; the latter leads to polarization.
    We gain nothing either way. She is one of the many, many useful idiots predicted by the Bezmenov model for the destruction of the USA. There is no reasoning. There is no logic. There is only leftist ideology with each attempting to out leftist the next. The best part of the prediction/plan is knowing that she and her ilk will be executed by the next level Marxists who come into power.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Clearly she needs to be drained...

It's always interesting to find that those who scream the loudest about fair play and a level playing field are often the very ones to shove the rules off to the side at first opportunity.

Some animals are more equal than others.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The most frustrating aspect of lefty environmentalism is its total disregard of science and culture, and its refusal to tend toward inclusivity.

I worked R&D for an O&G supermajor, and they were very clear with us during on onboarding and continious professional development: Man-made climate change due to carbon emissions is a real thing, and we should expect and plan for a price on carbon emissions as the prime mitigation strategy.

My further opinions- Nothing that happens on this planet will really do anything to counteract climate change unless Asia (China!) stops burning coal. Everything else is in the margins. We should also try to use just as much natural gas and nuclear as literally humanly possible. O&G can save the planet! There are absolutely underground carbon sequestration techniques that could be implemented that would safely store all the carbon we could hope to emit back in rock. In that time, we must commercialize fusion power, then we've got the problem licked. Simple, right?

But none of the lefty environmentalists want to hear any of that above paragraph, at all. O&G must be a enthusiastic partner, or nothing will happen. France generates more of its electricity on a per-capita basis than we do- France!

If anyone in government thinks the solution is the elimination of the cattle industry and commericial airtravel, I hope that they are as loud and proud with those beliefs as possible.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Will a burper movement be engendered from all this controversy?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Will a burper movement be engendered from all this controversy?
    Wouldn't surprise me with all the beer drinkers in this country. ;-)

User Tag List