Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk to me about smartphone bore scope cameras

Looks like that one is 0.33" dia. are you just going to use it on 9mm and larger bores?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 4gallonbucket View Post
    Looks like that one is 0.33" dia. are you just going to use it on 9mm and larger bores?
    Good catch, damnit.
    #RESIST

The reviews on this one say that the 5.5mm scopes won't fit in .22LR, heads up.
    #RESIST

The reviews on this one say that the 5.5mm scopes won't fit in .22LR, heads up.
    Just checked mine and it will NOT either. Not that I feel like I got screwed for $20, but that is what I get for ASSuming...

That’s why I bite the bullet on mine... 3.9mm definitely fits down .22.

My 5.5mm one shows up later today, I'll post a review.
    #RESIST

Tried an adapter to plug into my iPhone... no workie. Even tried power into the other side, as I got the “too much power” message.

If you get the one I linked, either got to figure out how to get the WiFi link (on an iPhone) to connect or run off a laptop.

Tomorrow, I will likely see if I can take a few videos to compare the three sizes of cameras. Debating to just do them all on the same firearm (large enough for the big lens to go down), or use three guns with a barrel closer to the size of each lens.

Site Supporter
    My 5.5mm one shows up later today, I'll post a review.
    How's it working?

I took videos of mine... but still trying to get it uploaded. When uploading to YouTube, gives me an error.

Away for the weekend, but will try to jump on it this week. The two larger ones have better quality... but the small one isn’t that bad. Saw a lint particle in the barrel with all three.

User Tag List