Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Streamlight 870 / 590 forearm light

Quote Originally Posted by EJO View Post
    Bigghoss,
    What front sight is that on your Mossy?
    It's an XS big dot that you JB weld over the bead sight. The include a replacement bead in case the new sight doesn't fit over the facotry bead. I haven't gotten to shoot the gun yet but just shouldering the gun I really like it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 07-25-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by EJO View Post
    Bigghoss,
    What front sight is that on your Mossy?
    Looks like xs epoxy on.

Eta, missed the last page.

I have a few. If I'm stuck with a bead than that one is my favorite
    Last edited by 03RN; 07-25-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Do these play nicely with the bayonet lug? Yes, I realize I don’t “need” one but I don’t want to mod the gun and having it intact will give snowflakes apoplexy.

It won't be in the way. The bayonet lug is on the magazine tube.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Do these play nicely with the bayonet lug? Yes, I realize I don’t “need” one but I don’t want to mod the gun and having it intact will give snowflakes apoplexy.
    The TL-Racker isn't any longer than the standard "corn cob" fore end so you should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Anybody running these on agency shotguns? We're looking at returning to the 870, and I'd like a foreend light. The newer Surefire product was an abortion, in our opinion. Lousy ergonomics, and had an issue with parasitic battery drain. I see they've revived their legacy foreend in a 1000 lumen model, but its $600. Sweet Honey Mustard that's a lot, when you're buying 200 guns. We have one of these Streamlights for T&E....like it so far, but we haven't really abused it yet.

If anyone else wondered about clearance with side saddles, it’s compatible with the Vang Comp saddle. There is about a quarter inch of clearance. The forend itself appears to be a quality part. I’ll report back if there are any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone else wondered about clearance with side saddles, it’s compatible with the Vang Comp saddle. There is about a quarter inch of clearance. The forend itself appears to be a quality part. I’ll report back if there are any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Anybody running these on agency shotguns? We're looking at returning to the 870, and I'd like a foreend light. The newer Surefire product was an abortion, in our opinion. Lousy ergonomics, and had an issue with parasitic battery drain. I see they've revived their legacy foreend in a 1000 lumen model, but its $600. Sweet Honey Mustard that's a lot, when you're buying 200 guns. We have one of these Streamlights for T&E....like it so far, but we haven't really abused it yet.
    Have had similar thoughts. My question after handling it at SHOT was how that "tail cap" would interact with most electro-locks in patrol cars. The newer handcuff-style should clear it without problem.

Just ordered one for my Tact-14. I will post when I get it and have a chance to shoot it. My only concern is the the hump of the flashlight banging my knuckles, wait and see.

User Tag List