Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clinch Pik vs Other Piks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Yeah, the name is just, no pun intended, killer. I think that one came to 280, shipped to the US, IIRC (I asked)?

Say, I see that you’re in Idaho? I realize that there’s a big drive between the south and the panhandle, but Craig is teaching his EWO class in Cd’A the weekend of Mar 2&3, and there might be a slot left. You won’t find a better teacher than Craig, or a nicer/more civil training group than the folks who I know are registered.

Except me. I can be a real pain in the ass... just ask any college dean.

At any rate, if you feel like making the trip, there are plenty of cheap hotels, great food, and friends to be made. Plus, "shivworks ‘edged weapon overview’..."

http://shivworks.com/edged-weapon-overview/

Just saying.
    Dark Star Holsters asked if I was going to make it to that class earlier this year. Biggest issue has been funds as medical bills that have inconveniently imposed themselves on us. I swear my kids should live in bubbles. I'm trying to liquidate some gear in order to make it because Craig is the top of my list of trainers to go to and has been for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebsley View Post
    Dark Star Holsters asked if I was going to make it to that class earlier this year. Biggest issue has been funds as medical bills that have inconveniently imposed themselves on us. I swear my kids should live in bubbles. I'm trying to liquidate some gear in order to make it because Craig is the top of my list of trainers to go to and has been for years.
    I hear you on medical bills: that’ll kill a training buzz faster than a visit from Nancy Pelosi. I hope it pans out somehow/sometime: you won’t hear me say anything negative about Craig’s coaching. Keep EWO on the list.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I've got a custom one-off clinch pick coming from Ban Tang. It's not a reverse edge in keeping with my other blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I've got a custom one-off clinch pick coming from Ban Tang. It's not a reverse edge in keeping with my other blades.

It’s a super nice one!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    It’s a super nice one!
    I take it you saw it last weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Pics man, pics!! :-)

P.S.: Is it the Ti DLC Forward Edge Recurve CP that Ban just posted about?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Pics man, pics!! :-)

P.S.: Is it the Ti DLC Forward Edge Recurve CP that Ban just posted about?
    Yes sir. Won't be here until Friday.

You got yourself a great knife, congratulations!
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    You got yourself a great knife, congratulations!
    Thanks. I love Ban's work. I carry an SAF daily.

Another excellent choice!

I have a few of those myself, though mostly reverse edge.

Ban does great work.

User Tag List