Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 42, 43, 43x, & 48 Parts Compatibility.

42, 43, 43x, & 48 Parts Compatibility.

Can better people than me create a parts compatibility chart/list here between these guns? I’ve noticed some companies like ghost have updated their sites, but many more haven’t. I know i’d like to know if the Apex trigger that works in my 43, will work in my 48. What about the pins? Can I order the stainless pins for a 43 and expect them to work on the 48.

All help is appreciated!

Just got a G48 and am wondering if a Vickers slide stop for G42/43 will fit it...I can confirm that my G43 SCD fits fine.

I can confirm that my G43 SSVI Tyr Trigger fits and functions in my 48.

Nice! Thank you.

How about 43 guide rod in a 43X? Drop in replaceable?

I got notice from Apex that the trigger that works in my 43, will work in my 48.

Thank you for your interest in Apex Tactical Specialties. Yes, kit 102-112 will work in your G48.
    There was more to it if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Palisut View Post
    Just got a G48 and am wondering if a Vickers slide stop for G42/43 will fit it...I can confirm that my G43 SCD fits fine.
    My G43 Vickers/TD Extended slide stop fit and functioned correctly during dry fire. Locks slide back upon empty mag and activation. Drops slide on press. Live fire testing to be done soon.

My G43 Vickers/TD Magazine Release did NOT work.

From 10-8 Performance's email today RE sights:

Name:  IMG_1514.jpg
Views: 4912
Size:  33.4 KB

I reached out to the “glockstore” asking about compatibility on certain products. Unfortunately 3 days later, they still haven’t emailed me back.

Disappointing.

Per Glock customer service the internals in the 43x and 48 are exactly the same as the 43 except for the mag release due to the frame width difference. The frame width on the 43x/48 measures the same as the 43 at the raised portion where the slide release rests. The difference is the 43x/48 width continues down the sides of the grip.

User Tag List