Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Gov. Northam and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I bet that he has all kinds of stupid skeletons in his closet. Mentioning the time that he dressed up like MJ was just a feeble attempt to get ahead of any possible surfacing of those photos.

The guy is a leftist dipshit. Notice all the times in the presser where he mentioned not “seeing himself” as the kind of person that could do something so insensitive. That narrative plays really well in liberal social circles where people can not see themselves as a lot of things - such as their gender. It’s all about shedding one’s old skin for the new...never mind reality.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    In 1973 my car broke down in front of a whore house in Phenix
    City, Alabama. I went inside to use the telephone. If I had not had car trouble, I really can't see myself having gone in there. Both statements are true. The stupid part was leaving broke two hours later.
    Last edited by willie; 02-03-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    In 1973 my car broke down in front of a whore house in Phenix
    City, Alabama. I went inside to use the telephone. If I had not had car trouble, I really can't see myself having gone in there. Both statements are true. The stupid part was leaving broke two hours later.
    Exactly how much did they charge you to use the phone?

Buncha ripoff artists!

Chris

Site Supporter
    Phone call was free.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

My guess is he will be gone before kickoff.
    He's still in office today.

Good Lord.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot.
    Last edited by RJ; 02-04-2019 at 07:14 PM.

I’ll leave this onion piece here...

https://www.theonion.com/every-baby-...hot-1832332412
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

That Onion piece was awesome!
    Last edited by MichaelD; 02-04-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Virginia's AG is up to bat. From BBC News:

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring has admitted to wearing "brown makeup" to a party, days after the state governor admitting wearing blackface.

The second-in-line to the governor's seat said in a statement on Wednesday that he wore a costume to a party when he was 19 years old at university.

The Democratic attorney general said that in 1980, he and his friends donned costumes after "some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song".

"It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes - and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others - we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup," he said.

"That conduct clearly shows that, as a young man, I had a callous and inexcusable lack of awareness and insensitivity to the pain my behaviour could inflict on others.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Name:  23CEADE8-5B7C-4DAA-91DB-A4C3C3CFEA77.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  18.2 KB

User Tag List