Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centurion Arms CM4 complete rifles

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Yes I have been able to shoot 100-150 rounds through the gun. At the current price there is no better value on the market. I would not hesitate whatsoever in recommending this rifle to anyone. I haven’t done a full write up because I’m going to shoot at least 1k rounds before I do a full comparison to some of the other ar’s on the market I have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply. I am not sure how long the intro pricing will last and don't want to miss out. Now to decide what rail to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I am not sure how long the intro pricing will last and don't want to miss out. Now to decide what rail to go with.
    I prefer the 13 inch rail. I have never seen the need for a 15 inch but that comes down to personal preference.

Yes I have been able to shoot 100-150 rounds through the gun. At the current price there is no better value on the market. I would not hesitate whatsoever in recommending this rifle to anyone. I haven’t done a full write up because I’m going to shoot at least 1k rounds before I do a full comparison to some of the other ar’s on the market I have used.

How would you rate the gas modulation? Over, under, just right? Can you give specifics on the ammo you shot, and do you have any pics or comments on the ejection marks around the port/shell deflector?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    How would you rate the gas modulation? Over, under, just right? Can you give specifics on the ammo you shot, and do you have any pics or comments on the ejection marks around the port/shell deflector?
    I don’t have enough rounds to really say if it’s under or over gassed, I had about an hour to sight in the aimpoint using some m193 federal. Ejection is very consistent and the gun is accurate. I’m going to shoot tomorrow and will take some pictures and shoot some more rounds through it.

I don’t have enough rounds to really say if it’s under or over gassed, I had about an hour to sight in the aimpoint using some m193 federal. Ejection is very consistent and the gun is accurate. I’m going to shoot tomorrow and will take some pictures and shoot some more rounds through it.
    I would argue that if you didn’t notice a problem, it’s a non-issue.

Don’t go chasing waterfalls.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I would argue that if you didn’t notice a problem, it’s a non-issue.

Don’t go chasing waterfalls.
    Second what RobS said. If it isn't dribbling out or short stroking, I would bet money you're good.

These rifles look very impressive. I have their bcg and it is solid. They build some very good shit.

Took it out again today. Ejection was right in the 3-4 o clock area about a yard or two away in a nice pile.
    Here are some pictures for y’all.

Brass deflector for strait.

This was at 100 yards offhand with two called shots, ammo is federal m193. Overall I’m very pleased and would recommend this gun to anyone. Im most likely going to switch the Aimpoint to a lvpo, I find this gun to be much more accurate then the bcm or colt I’ve had and will probably use this for coyotes and maybe deer.

Perfect, thank you. Enjoy it.

User Tag List