Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms CM4 complete rifles

Centurion Arms CM4 complete rifles

Centurion Arms has officially launched their new line of rifles. Specs are impressive for the price. $995 base for a CHF barrel, CMR rail, low profile pinned gas block and built by a solid dude.

https://www.centurionarms.com/product-p/cm4rfl.htm

Just over $1k for a complete pistol w/ SBA3 too. His wife (I assume) was super helpful via email - I asked her if it'd be possible to have a pistol option yesterday and they put it on the site today. I actually have a need for another handgun or two first, but I really want to buy one of these more.

That really is a spectacular deal for what you are getting. Depending on what the geisselle complete rifle ends up being this might be my next rifle. I love the cmr a lot.

I ended up ordering one of these. I will report back once I get to shoot it. They said lead time is 2-4 weeks right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    I ended up ordering one of these. I will report back once I get to shoot it. They said lead time is 2-4 weeks right now.
    Post pics when you get it, please. I can imagine what it looks like but its nice not to have to. How'd you spec it out?
    Last edited by Wake27; 02-05-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Post pics when you get it, please. I can imagine what it looks like but its nice not to have to. How'd you spec it out?
    I definitely will and will do a range report. I got it with a 16 inch barrel and 13 inch mlok cmr. I left the rest stock as I like a geisselle charging handle and g2s trigger with a reptilia grip so I will swap them out once I get the rifle.

I definitely will and will do a range report. I got it with a 16 inch barrel and 13 inch mlok cmr. I left the rest stock as I like a geisselle charging handle and g2s trigger with a reptilia grip so I will swap them out once I get the rifle.
    Looking forward to your thoughts. I'm considering one of these myself. Base, just like it comes, which seems to be what you bought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Looking forward to your thoughts. I'm considering one of these myself. Base, just like it comes, which seems to be what you bought as well.
    Yes I bought the base, I have the gun I just haven’t been able to shoot it. As far as I’m concerned it’s the best value in ar’s right now. I’ll post more once I’ve been able to evaluate it and compare it to the others (bcm, colt, etc).

Yes I bought the base, I have the gun I just haven’t been able to shoot it. As far as I’m concerned it’s the best value in ar’s right now. I’ll post more once I’ve been able to evaluate it and compare it to the others (bcm, colt, etc).
    @PearTree

Have you had a chance to put some rounds through the CM4 yet? Curious to hear your impressions. I am looking to purchase another AR and the price for what you get with the CM4 seems hard to beat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    @PearTree

Have you had a chance to put some rounds through the CM4 yet? Curious to hear your impressions. I am looking to purchase another AR and the price for what you get with the CM4 seems hard to beat.

Thanks
    Yes I have been able to shoot 100-150 rounds through the gun. At the current price there is no better value on the market. I would not hesitate whatsoever in recommending this rifle to anyone. I haven’t done a full write up because I’m going to shoot at least 1k rounds before I do a full comparison to some of the other ar’s on the market I have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List