Thread: Violence-Mike Pannone

Violence-Mike Pannone

Another good one from Mike:

Found that one a couple of weeks ago. Solid gold in 5 minutes. Seems a compelling argument for "violence professionals" to have a high level of empty hands skills. Think about American LE if the typical street cop had a blue belt in BJJ.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Well-said, as always.

A lot of weight and wisdom in his words. If he's talking, I'm listening. Thanks for sharing.

Site Supporter
    That's a different and interesting perspective. I've found myself watching more and more of Mr. Pannone's videos recently, for great stuff like this.

I will say that what he spoke of in less than six minutes is solid training for anyone that goes in harm's way.

Without going into details, 23 years of personal training that I have done...mostly on my own time and money, was put to the test last month. My preparation for all of those years made the event smooth as silk. Years and years of working the streets and going "hands on" was vital to my experience when things got a little hairy.

Good stuff. I passed it along to my entire squad at work. Thanks for posting it OP.

Regards.

User Tag List