Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFI AIWB holster for HK USP9 full size.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    This is hugely disappointing for me! I'm intending to get a full size USP very soon in my quest to decide which HK is going to be my EDC. And JMCK is who I go to for AIWB holsters!

Last year he announced in his sub forum that some models were being let go as he transitioned to CNC. I immediately asked if USP and USPc were on the chopping block and he said no. Guess he only meant the compact (I already have one of his holsters for my compact). You can see the thread here:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....stols-Added!!!
    Balisong, we had to make a choice based on sales and demand for certain pistols. Had a bunch of people say they were thinking of getting a USP full-size and did I make a holster for it. When I said I needed a firm commitment as the cost of CNC molds was high, I usually got an "I'll get back to you" and then was rarely called/emailed back. It's never easy pulling pistols/holster designs from the website as I would love to be able to make a holster for every gun out there, and keep everyone of my customers happy, but spending time (the one thing I never have enough of) and money on something I am only going to make a few holsters a year on, just isn't worth it anymore. Sorry to disappoint you and hopefully I haven't run you off as a customer!

Thanks.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Balisong, we had to make a choice based on sales and demand for certain pistols. Had a bunch of people say they were thinking of getting a USP full-size and did I make a holster for it. When I said I needed a firm commitment as the cost of CNC molds was high, I usually got an "I'll get back to you" and then was rarely called/emailed back. It's never easy pulling pistols/holster designs from the website as I would love to be able to make a holster for every gun out there, and keep everyone of my customers happy, but spending time (the one thing I never have enough of) and money on something I am only going to make a few holsters a year on, just isn't worth it anymore. Sorry to disappoint you and hopefully I haven't run you off as a customer!

Thanks.
    Tony,
    You definitely haven't run me off as a customer. On the contrary, it is practically a requirement that anything I consider as an EDC has to have your holsters as an option. But I do wish I had known that you were changing your mind about keeping the USP availability. I would have bought 1 or 2 from you before you made the switch. I might make an exception in this case for the USP, since I guess Fricke offers holsters for it, and there are some used ones out there that you made. I'll probably make some WTB ads later for them. I also eventually want a usp 45 compact for field/hiking use and it looks like you dropped those as well. Or do your usp compact 9/40 holsters also work for the 45?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Tony,
    You definitely haven't run me off as a customer. On the contrary, it is practically a requirement that anything I consider as an EDC has to have your holsters as an option. But I do wish I had known that you were changing your mind about keeping the USP availability. I would have bought 1 or 2 from you before you made the switch. I might make an exception in this case for the USP, since I guess Fricke offers holsters for it, and there are some used ones out there that you made. I'll probably make some WTB ads later for them. I also eventually want a usp 45 compact for field/hiking use and it looks like you dropped those as well. Or do your usp compact 9/40 holsters also work for the 45?
    Thanks
    At the time, I wasn't planning on removing the full-size USP, but things changed and I had to make a choice. The USP 45 compact doesn't fit the USPc. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    At the time, I wasn't planning on removing the full-size USP, but things changed and I had to make a choice. The USP 45 compact doesn't fit the USPc. Thanks
    Ok thanks. For my purposes at least the USP compact 45 won't really need a great high end holster, so I'll be able to make do with something else. I'll be ordering a P30L and P30 holster from you soon.

Yes it is disheartening that there is not more support gear for the heritage HK platform, I follow the market though and realize it's predominately becoming a striker fired world.

User Tag List