Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New ClinchPick sheath coming

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Most people I know who carry AIWB and a CP forward of the hips will run the buckle of any belt to the right of the pistol. That is the best way to keep the trailing end out of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Yeah, the gig line is for uniform....but my wilderness frequent flyer that I have set up with velcro as an under belt puts the rings on my left hip so the most velcro possible is on my gun side. I had a friend in high school who wore his belt buckle off center "cause I don't need no hood ornament".

When I started playing with AIWB I migrated to an off center belt buckle, and for a long time went back and forth about which hip was better for the buckle to be in front of.

pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I’m wearing a Graith with the buckle at 12:00, right next to the holster. The Velcro side goes left, over the Clinch Pick. The belt needs to be long enough to have the Velcro tip at 9:00.

This setup is the best compromise I’ve come up with that lets me loosen after a meal or drop my pants for #2 without major readjustment.
    Any chance you guys can show a picture of your set up? I'm always looking to see how it looks on different body types, belt types and holster types. With very little real estate (~30" waste), I'm really interested in this new sheath.
    TIA
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

New ClinchPick sheath coming

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 05-02-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Thanks! I assume the top photo is of the new CP sheath, but the velcro is doubled back over, correct? That looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Thanks! I assume the top photo is of the new CP sheath, but the velcro is doubled back over, correct? That looks good to me.
    Actually, no. It's the sheath Ban made me for that knife. My JMCK sheath just shipped and should arrive soon. That will be for my new-to-me Trace Rinaldi clinchpick.

Actually, no. It's the sheath Ban made me for that knife. My JMCK sheath just shipped and should arrive soon. That will be for my new-to-me Trace Rinaldi clinchpick.
    Ahh, thanks. I have that sheath too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any chance you guys can show a picture of your set up? I'm always looking to see how it looks on different body types, belt types and holster types. With very little real estate (~30" waste), I'm really interested in this new sheath.
    TIA
    I am trying to carve out the time to do a video showing it and some talking/demo points about the whys and wherefores, but have not had much opportunity. I had time about a week and a half ago, and started filming when I realized the lighting sucked hard. So I have made an attempt with gear to remedy that, but now have no had time. Should be coming soon.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

So THIS is the new JMCK clinch pick sheath? I'm a bit confused b/c it seemed like you were getting the sheath for a "new-to-me Trace Rinaldi" CP and that looks like a Ban CP.

So THIS is the new JMCK clinch pick sheath? I'm a bit confused b/c it seemed like you were getting the sheath for a "new-to-me Trace Rinaldi" CP and that looks like a Ban CP.
    Yes, the new sheath arrived. It is a bit of a tight fit for the Rinaldi CP, but works really well. Here’s the set I lucked into:

DCC clip please!

User Tag List