Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New ClinchPick sheath coming

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I have been carrying mine for almost the whole day. Hands down best clinch pick sheath I have used.

It’s concelable and has excellent stability which keeps it at the correct angle even when aggressively drawing in different positions. It is also easy to get the correct grip and draw. One of my pet peeves with the other sheaths out there is that some of my more fitted golf type shirts would sometimes snag the handle while drawing the pistol from AIWB. The grip is more snug and I don’t experience that anymore.

It’s one of those pieces of gear that you can definitely tell that the people (Cecil and Tony) who designed it knew what they were doing. Very pleased!
    Thank you for the field report. It’s great to hear it’s working the way we wanted it to when we first started working on this last July.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Ordered mine last week. Looking forward to it.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Any pics of this actually being worn?

Any updates on shipping speed?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Any updates on shipping speed?
    Yes, I should be able to turn this into a quick ship item by early next week, which means I will fill all the pending orders first. Everyone’s orders should be shipping by middle of next week if all goes right. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Yes, I should be able to turn this into a quick ship item by early next week, which means I will fill all the pending orders first. Everyone’s orders should be shipping by middle of next week if all goes right. Thanks
    Thanks, man. I'm really looking forward to it.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Any pics of this actually being worn?
    Crappy photo and it’s kinda at a angle instead of straight ahead but it gives you an idea.

Name:  CC493587-A1D2-4DE8-9869-8681C75945DE.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  73.5 KB

Hey all, just a heads up. All of the pending orders for the CT Clinch Pick sheaths are going out today (unless it was ordered with another custom item with it), and they are now up on the site as quick ship items! Thanks.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I really like the sheath!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Cecil... what belt is this. I got my sheath in and it is a little tight on my Graith belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I really like the sheath!

Cecil... what belt is this. I got my sheath in and it is a little tight on my Graith belt.

It is this one:

https://www.daltechforce.com/collect...superbio-black

Unfortunately they no longer make them in the brown I am wearing in the pic.

And the sheath is going to be tight on every belt for the most part. It is designed to be held very securely to maximize concealment so the penalty for that it is not easy on/easy off. I wish I could hav efigured out a way to do that and have the concealment, but this was as good as it could get.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

User Tag List