Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New ClinchPick sheath coming

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Can we get some pics comparing this on the belt to a soft loop (DSG type or stock China-Pick type) sheath?

Meant to be worn over or under the belt?

Interesting design overall. Not sure it's for me, though, partly because I find the quick removal of a snapped soft loop to be useful to me.

Depending on what side you position the loops, you can wear it either over the belt or between the belt and the pants.

This is designed for maximum concealment and I specified the fixed soft loops because that pulls the weapon in better than any other attachment out there, so if you like easy on/off, it is definitely not for you.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Here are a few pics showing the back of the sheath. You get a bit of sense off how thin it is, as well as the adjustable spacers that act to push the handle in. You can use zero to three spacers to suit your Concealment needs, and you can see it is reversible.

Name:  211A42D9-F5B7-4037-8D21-765E20498960.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  17.9 KBName:  ED1C57ED-9B34-4108-AA8E-7F3B89C7B9C6.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  13.8 KBName:  BDF0CD73-B357-4BC9-A013-B8016AB78C8E.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  13.4 KB
    Last edited by Cecil Burch; 02-28-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Unless Cecil beats me to it, I will take some pics of the sheath on the belt in the next few days.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Ordered one.

Thanks Cecil and Tony for making this happen. I always preferred the clinch pick but felt the various sheaths left something to be desired. The never seemed concealable, secure and stable enough.

Looking forward to trying it out!

Here is a on the belt pic guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

A few more on the belt shots.

Name:  C4ED6E57-4449-4EA9-934D-771461C8DC29.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  18.3 KB
    Name:  70E3347E-B33F-40E9-8728-C2969F88FBD2.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  16.9 KB
    Name:  9ABF07B2-718F-4256-9C1D-E2E0DC5DCEF4.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  27.1 KB

I have been carrying mine for almost the whole day. Hands down best clinch pick sheath I have used.

It’s concelable and has excellent stability which keeps it at the correct angle even when aggressively drawing in different positions. It is also easy to get the correct grip and draw. One of my pet peeves with the other sheaths out there is that some of my more fitted golf type shirts would sometimes snag the handle while drawing the pistol from AIWB. The grip is more snug and I don’t experience that anymore.

It’s one of those pieces of gear that you can definitely tell that the people (Cecil and Tony) who designed it knew what they were doing. Very pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I have been carrying mine for almost the whole day. Hands down best clinch pick sheath I have used.

It’s concelable and has excellent stability which keeps it at the correct angle even when aggressively drawing in different positions. It is also easy to get the correct grip and draw. One of my pet peeves with the other sheaths out there is that some of my more fitted golf type shirts would sometimes snag the handle while drawing the pistol from AIWB. The grip is more snug and I don’t experience that anymore.

It’s one of those pieces of gear that you can definitely tell that the people (Cecil and Tony) who designed it knew what they were doing. Very pleased!
    EVP, glad you like it! Thanks for the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

These quick ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Oukaapie View Post
    These quick ship?
    Oukaapie, not yet. We are working on that and will hopefully have it squared away and available as a quick ship item within the next couple weeks. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List