Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New ClinchPick sheath coming

Guys, I know your anxious to buy these, and I am anxious to sell them, but we need a bit more time to get them vetted by the Shivworks Cartel. Nothing is leaving my shop till that happens! Bare with us a bit longer! I appreciate the offer to pre-order, but no need for that. Once I get the thumbs up, they will be available!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I will probably be in for one when available...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m definitely interested. I normally carry a CP in a Dark Star Gear sheath and have found it to conceal okay but not great. I’d love a sheath that concealed a little better.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Awesome. I foolishly sold my previous CP and I am in the market to get another one ahead of my upcoming trip to RSA. A shiny new purpose built sheath would be icing on the cake.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

A quick update - so far the thoughts from the field are all extremely positive and the sheath seems to be doing exactly what I envisioned. So it should not be much longer before it goes up on Tony's site for ordering.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Everything is a go and this should be available for sale anytime. Keep watching the JMCustom page, but we will also be announcing it here as well.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Certainly following.
    I really want a CP sheath with either a DSG/FIST? metal clip or the DCC metal clips.

Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know the sheath is live! Will post up some pics over the next couple of days.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/CT-Cl...ck-Sheath.html
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know the sheath is live! Will post up some pics over the next couple of days.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/CT-Cl...ck-Sheath.html
    I saw the post on Instagram and ordered one earlier today. I can't wait to get it.

Can we get some pics comparing this on the belt to a soft loop (DSG type or stock China-Pick type) sheath?

Meant to be worn over or under the belt?

Interesting design overall. Not sure it's for me, though, partly because I find the quick removal of a snapped soft loop to be useful to me.

User Tag List