Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New ClinchPick sheath coming

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    This was a pretty cool project to work on! Stoked we are finally getting it out to the public....SOON!
    Tony, can you tell us what the MSRP will be when you have a chance? I was planning on buying a few for gifts.

Don't quote me yet, but somewhere in the $40-50 range. Might be a able to do a bit better If I can outsource the loops and have them made rather than make them in house one at a time.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Talking to Cecil and Tony at the Washington Rangemaster event was amazing - both are articulate and very good at what they do. This holster will be remarkable!

Eff Washington and it's fixed blade laws! I have to watch this one from the bleachers.

Following...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Thanks for the reply, Tony. I will set aside the necessary sheckels.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    The sheath is designed around the China Picks, since that is the most prolific version. But because of the design of the sheath, it should accommodate almost any of them. Mine fits my ChinaPick, my original Trace Rinaldi CP, and my Ti Ban Tang. The sheath is not held by the handle (the handle has a very tiny contact with the sheath), so as long as there are no mods to the blade itself, it will most likely work.

No guarantees it will fit them all, but it looks pretty promising.
    I'm guessing that means it's a no go for a double edged Ban Tang clinch pick?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I'm guessing that means it's a no go for a double edged Ban Tang clinch pick?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    i have no idea. I don't have access to a DE CP so I can't say one way or the other.

My guess is, looking at the sheath on my desk as I type this, a DE will NOT fit. I could be wrong, but my gut says no.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post

My guess is, looking at the sheath on my desk as I type this, a DE will NOT fit. I could be wrong, but my gut says no.

We'll find out shortly!

I really cannot wait for this. I sold my previous CP because I couldn't conceal it as well as id like, but with this development, looks like I'll be buying the CP and trainer tonight.

I'd love to pre-order a sheath if possible . I know they'll sell quickly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I'd love to pre-order a sheath if possible . I know they'll sell quickly lol.
    This. If it would help to have funding come in a little early, I would gladly pre-order, and wait patiently. And I'm an untrusting cheapskate.

User Tag List