Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RFI: Defoor all black sights for Glocks

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    $80 from forum member @JSGlock34

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ts-(Glock-9mm)

I dig 'em (on the right)

Those Agent sights look great. Wish they made them for HKs. That picture is severely lacking in Gadget technology.

To OP: I have a DeFoor rear with an Ameriglo green fiber front that I used to run on my G19. I really liked the setup. The front sight is the same height as the DeFoor front and just as narrow. If your interested, let me know.
    Last edited by Irelander; 01-30-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Too late to edit my other post, but here's maybe a better sight picture I took of the agent sights in my dimly-lit bedroom

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Site Supporter
    When I was younger I loved all black sights. Now that I’m older and typing this while wearing cheater glasses I need a wider rear notch (currently I like .140 10-8 sight) and color on the front. Red or orange. Fiber optic. I have no use for tritium front sights anymore. All my serious pistols have a white light now. More than twenty years ago I passed up a nib S&w model 19 2.5 barrel because it had a red ramp front sight sight. I still regret that.

I posted in another thread that used a defoor rear with a glock steel front. That worked ok but curiosity got the best of me. I painted up the .115 wide front and mounted it up.
    That was 3 weeks ago and the results have been outstanding. I'm shooting excellent groups (for me) and I was hitting steel out to 40 yards consistently yesterday.
    I could leave them black if my targets would always be white. Oh well. I few minutes with a little fingernail polish on the front makes them perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't like gaps that wide between the front and rears of my sights.

The Henning Group EDC fiber sights are a very good value for $54 with coupon code nice10.

http://www.henningshop.com/Detail.as...3249&CAT=10018

For my eyesight (single-vision glasses to correct farsightedness, would probably benefit from an intermediate focus band) the dimensions on the Defoors are great. The front serrations provide me with enough detail to assist in focusing. I do not see an all-black front at speed as well as a high-visibility front. They make a great host for some orange front sight paint, however, which is my current preference in sights (black square rear/entire front painted orange). As Ameriglo doesn't make them or anything else that's VP9/P30 compatible, I order a close match in dimensions from Dawson.

Have mini agents on my g43 love em. They work perfect for it. Sorry I have no good pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you like all black sights or are on a budget, they’re extremely hard to beat. If you need a high visibility front sight, some durable matte paint is a great addition to them. My personal preference is Dawson Green FO front and blacked out rear.

Super solid sights that serve their purpose extremely well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great sights. I swapped all of mine to Dawsons though, they work better for me. The .105 front vs the .115 Defoor front really makes a difference to my eyes.

First things I replaced the factory dovetail protectors with at long last; hit them with some Birchwood Casey orange paint on the front sight and they were good to go. First sights I turned in a decipherable Dot Torture with and competed in USPSA with, so they're certainly useable even for idiots like me.

User Tag List