Hi,

Long time lurker on here but 1st post after signing up.

I was doing a bunch of reading on a lot of the older threads regarding Corbon DPX 110 gr +P in 38 special. I carry a 640 pro as a BUG and switched over to the Corbon a while back.

I will go back and forth between the Rem Golden Sabre 125 gr +P and the Corbon, with both shooting excellent out to 25 yards for me.

I was seeing some more recent posts about how Corbon changed the bullet. I do have recent purchased Corbon that does have the newer bullet from what I can observe visually.

As far as accuracy and Lab Radar results its on par with the older stuff.

My question is more geared toward the posts stating lack of penetration due to really quick expansion.

I did see a post about someone who shot through windshield glass with good results but not much else after that.

For me anyway, accuracy is paramount so if they go where they go that beats out other factors, but is the Corbons newer design and possible lack of penetration a major problem.

I ask because many years ago I carried the Fed Nyclads and they had many reports of less than reported penetration but were great carry rounds IMO

Thanks in advance