Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Range reports

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    uhhhhh "so so". I fell in love with it the first 6 months shooting it almost exclusively. I struggle to maintain the performance from back then without staying on that pistol a lot. Not so much at say 7 yards but past that . . .

And I have not stayed on that pistol for a variety of reasons and have found that I can maintain performance easier with the G26 than the 43X if I'm only "testing" skill every so often. With my 9mm drought, I don't expect to be getting dialed in on the 43X again for quite some time. This overall situation has me carrying full size pistols almost exclusively.

I would like to try the 48 again but buying additional 9mm pistols is kind of pointless for me now as I'm reloading .38 and .45 but have no 9mm brass to speak of.
    Understand completely. I think I will stick to the 43X as living in a ten round state, just makes things easier for me. Might have to give a Gen 5 26 a try though. Never really tried the 26 sized Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Might have to give a Gen 5 26 a try though. Never really tried the 26 sized Glocks.
    If you haven't already, be sure to see this thread:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Glock-26-Gen-5

I’m a couple months in with my 48 and I’m loving it so far.

My all time favorite handgun is a 43, and the 48 carries as easily, just a little more print. I carry in a JM George with an AIWB reload on a Wilderness-stitch.

It shoots noticeably softer and flatter for me.

I have Ameriglo orange front UC sights on it and I like ‘em.

These little skinny Glocks work great for me. To the point that I am seriously considering getting out of the double stacks altogether.

User Tag List