Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Range reports

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Has anyone tried a compensator on a 43X yet?

I saw @Humblemarksman's video and was intrigued. He went all the way and did a Rolandito.

Name:  IMG_3866.jpg
Views: 2554
Size:  47.4 KB

Have a mayhem comp/barrel in my 43x with 507k on top.

No malfunctions so far with the comp from soft shooting 147gr reloads, 115gr factory ammo and 147 HSTs.

Anyone settled on preferred BUIS for a 43x/48 paired with a 507k?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    How mine is sitting...

Attachment 64378
    What gear are you using?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    What gear are you using?
    V Development Group gen 4 Megingjord belt
    JM Custom G48 mag pouch with DCC mono block
    JM Custom G48 Aiwb 2.0 Long holster (G34 length) with DCC clips, wedge and wing.
    Amtac Northman knife
    Schultz Bladeworks Fledgling

Amtac Northman knife
    I’ve been watching any Bill Rapier vids I can find & listened to him on a couple of podcasts...I’d really like to handle a Northman before I shell out $450. How long have you carried it?

Over a year. Maybe almost 18 months. Have both sheaths. It’s great in pocket. Takes the place of folders. Im not a huge fan of Warrior Poet app but it was free for a month so I got it. Rapier will be on it this Friday at 7.

Over a year. Maybe almost 18 months. Have both sheaths. It’s great in pocket. Takes the place of folders. Im not a huge fan of Warrior Poet app but it was free for a month so I got it. Rapier will be on it this Friday at 7.
    Have you carried it IWB? If so do you care for carrying it that way? It looks like there are sheaths for IWB carry or pocket. It's too bad the sheaths don't use the square nuts that are supplied with the Tenicor holsters. It would be nice to have options to change mounting clips say to go from pocket to IWB. It looks like they are fixed from the photos.

They’re fixed. I have their iwb sheath as well. It’s $95 yikes. Made well. Works well.

If I’m pocket carrying a J I won’t do the Amtac in pocket. I tend to carry a Schultz Dexter then. Idk why I don’t do the Amtac iwb much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I’ve been watching any Bill Rapier vids I can find & listened to him on a couple of podcasts...I’d really like to handle a Northman before I shell out $450. How long have you carried it?
    Another Northman user here, outstanding knife. I prefer the belt sheath carried centerline for EDC and the pocket sheath when something limits waist access (parka/pack) or I need to tuck.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by Onikudaki View Post
    Name:  IMG_3866.jpg
Views: 2554
Size:  47.4 KB

Have a mayhem comp/barrel in my 43x with 507k on top.

No malfunctions so far with the comp from soft shooting 147gr reloads, 115gr factory ammo and 147 HSTs.

Anyone settled on preferred BUIS for a 43x/48 paired with a 507k?
    I am planning on having my FFL install Kyle Defoor 43 sights on mine. I will let you know how it works together, when I get everything assembled. Right now I am waiting on the 43X MOS, my FFL placed me on the Blue Label waiting list.

User Tag List