Thread: Training in Central-ish IN

Training in Central-ish IN

A friend just north of Indianapolis is looking to buy her husband a pistol course for his 40th birthday. It won't be his first formal training, but I believe his only instruction has been at a local range. My standard reply used to be to send everyone to then Sheriff Ken Campbell to sign up for the next fall's Louie Awerbuck (RIP, you wonderful man) classes at the Boone Co SD. Nowadays, there's so much available and I've been out of the area too long to keep up with all of the offerings.

@BBI, you have anything upcoming? I see Mas's Mag 40 will be at Sand Bur, never a bad suggestion either.

Suggestions?

I’m pretty sure Langdon is doing Tac Pistol Skills in that area again this year.

I also believe Tom Givens is doing a Combative Pistol somewhere in central IN iirc, because I was looking to maybe take his shotgun course the day before.

I can also recommend Aaron “coach” Bright for personal training/coaching. He works a lo5 out of Parabellum range and is a Rangemaster certified instructor and a good dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lebanon PD is hosting Vickers and John Lovell this year.

User Tag List