Thread: Responsibly Armed, 6/1, Glasgow KY

Responsibly Armed, 6/1, Glasgow KY

Registration and Info Link

This is a combo class with my "Standing Your Ground" classroom presentation on the dynamics of a deadly force encounter followed by a live fire session culminating in shooting the FBI pistol qualification course.

Arrangements to pay the deposit or full class fee via cash, check, or money order may be made by contacting the instructor at lee@firstpersonsafety.com. Payment may also be made via the following:
    www.venmo.com/firstpersonsafety (preferred)
    PayPal: lee@firstpersonsafety.com
    cash.me/$1stpersonsafety

If you send payment via any of the alternate methods, PLEASE contact me via email.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

The time is getting close for this class. We still have a few open spots.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Live only an hour from this...work only 25 minutes from this.....but I have to work that weekend.

If you make it back to Glasgow maybe next time.

User Tag List