Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 48 and 43X holsters!

Just received my JMC 2.0 w/ discrete clips for my 48/43x. Not sure why I'm ever surprised but it's a perfect fit, for both. I will admit I stray on occasion to try other holsters that I think might be a bit better or provide a better fit/comfort, etc. While these usually are good holsters and do a good job, when I compare apples to apples to JMC there just isn't any comparison. Every time I stray, I kick myself for wasting the money trying something else. For me JMC are always the most concealable, comfortable, and adjustable to make the fit and purchase of the gun perfect. First time with the DCClips and man they will lock on the belt for sure. Nice addition. These are going to be my new go to going forward.

Once again, thanks Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Just received my JMC 2.0 w/ discrete clips for my 48/43x. Not sure why I'm ever surprised but it's a perfect fit, for both. I will admit I stray on occasion to try other holsters that I think might be a bit better or provide a better fit/comfort, etc. While these usually are good holsters and do a good job, when I compare apples to apples to JMC there just isn't any comparison. Every time I stray, I kick myself for wasting the money trying something else. For me JMC are always the most concealable, comfortable, and adjustable to make the fit and purchase of the gun perfect. First time with the DCClips and man they will lock on the belt for sure. Nice addition. These are going to be my new go to going forward.

Once again, thanks Tony.
    Dismas316, thanks for the business! Glad you appreciate our holsters and will use them!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thank you, Tom!

My pkg arrived today and I’m wearing it.

God bless, brother!

[emoji1431][emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Thank you, Tom!

My pkg arrived today and I’m wearing it.

God bless, brother!

[emoji1431][emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mjolnir, thanks for the business! Glad they are working for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Been using my new 48 holster for my standard G43 this week (it tends to be my travel gun). Working great so far. Got the hang of working the DCCs now; just need to throw a small wedge on the bottom and it’ll really disappear. With both holsters (AIWB 2.5) I’ve found that staggering the DCCs helps keep the holster from sagging outboard (the weight of the grip tended to induce a backwards cant of sorts, increasing printing).

One advantage I’ve found with AIWB and my JMCK holsters is that now I can wear shirts while carrying that I’d written off for strong-side carry because they’d print too much. How much of that is the holster and carry location, and how much is the losing 40+ pounds, I don’t know, but I’ll give Tony benefit of the doubt
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Do you have a pic of the WC 2.5 G48 Long?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Do you have a pic of the WC 2.5 G48 Long?
    I don't, but it's the length of the 34. we can trim it back to 17 length if you like, you would just need to let me know in the comments. FYI, these molds will not fit the new MOS guns.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List