Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: P&S ModCast 180 - TWO WORLD WARS!!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    If you ever have an FTE with WWB, don't just run a malfunction drill. Hang onto the case and look at it very carefully. It may provide clues to what went wrong. It may surprise you with how out of spec the extractor groove can be on that brass.
    Yeah, most all my ammo is reloads with brass that comes from wherever, the only reason I know one of the failures was WWB because I bought a box of it just to TEST my new pistol, hahaha.

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome. I don't post on forums as much as I used to, but it's still enjoyable to keep tabs on things and help people when time allows. Glad to hear some of the info shared has helped a few people out there. The 1911/2011/2019 is my passion, but there is always more to learn.

@JoeC, good to see you here!

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I tried the spring setup you recommend for my .45 and the gun is literally a different beast. Considerably easier to shoot and track.
    Does the 18/23 setup work as well on .45 Commanders running factory 230g and 185g or should I be looking at a different setup?
    Last edited by awp_101; 09-22-2019 at 09:55 AM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List