Thread: After 23 years since the last time I drove a Police Interceptor...

After 23 years since the last time I drove a Police Interceptor...

I just went and did the fitness test at the academy today to be enrolled in the 277th NH part time Police Academy.

I’ve been working dispatch for the past 21 yrs and now I really just missed the work on the road. Should be a good part time gig in the great department that offered it to me and planted the seed.

You'll find the road to be a very different place than it was two decades ago. Good luck.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 01-19-2019 at 11:31 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Congratulations! Thank you for following your dream and thank you for serving our communities. Be safe.

Site Supporter
    You will carry with you to the new job much experience based insight. Best of luck. And thank you.

Congratulations, good luck, and be safe! Be advised, however, that Ford’s “Police Interceptors” are a bit less roomy, inside, today.

When I came back to my current state I had to go to a "refresher" academy. As I wasn't sponsored by an agency at that time I had to sign on the dotted line that I was responsible for any collision type damage to their vehicles during EVOC. I had to settle for a smooth 3 seconds off the top time instead of pushing to the razor's edge for #1. I have one Crown Vic in the garage and didn't want to buy another!

Good on ya for going back to the road!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List