Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Universal 92 Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Fits my blue gun which I think is based on a 92A1; however, it flexes out more than when I put my LTT in it. Not sure if this will harm it over time or not...
    That's because the blue gun has more of the trigger guard filled in with clay when the molds are made. This is to have more plastic on the trigger guard as most metal guns have thinner TG's and that doesn't work well when cast in resin.

Over time it will harm any holster, as will just plain use. Most folks never use stuff long enough to break it from pure fatigue.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    That's because the blue gun has more of the trigger guard filled in with clay when the molds are made. This is to have more plastic on the trigger guard as most metal guns have thinner TG's and that doesn't work well when cast in resin.

Over time it will harm any holster, as will just plain use. Most folks never use stuff long enough to break it from pure fatigue.
    Roger. Thanks for schooling me. As long as you don't think that I am being cruel to your holster, I'll use it with the blue gun and just buy a new one if I wear it out!

User Tag List