Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trijicon Fiber Optic Sights

I ordered a set for my P320 today, though I did not pay $89 or whatever Midway's asking (price was comparable to Dawsons). Front does not appear to be serrated from what I can tell online, but I'll report back once I've wrung them out a little if anybody's interested. I need a change from these borderline useless X-Ray sights...

Was able to install these today. I've centered them as best I can per my calipers, but will have to wait until this weekend to check where they hit. Went with a #6 front/#8 rear equivalent to hopefully correct POI for my 147gr ammo. Initial impressions are positive: the .110" front/.125" rear is a good ratio for my eyes. The rear notch is very deep, however, significantly more so than the notch is wide and that's new to me -- I'll have to see how that works in live fire.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    I'd like to try these. Also I tested because trinicon also says the rear can be used with the corresponding HD XR front. Tried the XRs for awhile. Love that narrow hi via front, but that wide u notch rear made them a no go for me. The combo might work, with that narrow rear notch.

My HD orange front dot flew off the other day when I was shooting at the range.

Trijicon is sending me a replacement as well as a RMA for the broken front sight.

Given the great customer service, I feel like replacing the HDs with these as I've carried fibers before (Ameriglos to be exact).

Any feedback on these?

I have a set on a Glock 26. These are my first experience with fiber sights. They work fairly well, wish the notch in the rear was just a little wider.

Jason

User Tag List