Thread: Geissele New Products for 2019

Site Supporter

Geissele New Products for 2019

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/364639538

Geissele’s new products video for 2019.

Is Bill G wearing apistol under his polo ?
    Last edited by HCM; 01-16-2019 at 01:48 AM.

It's an A&M knife in the sheath; he pulls his shirt up at about the 10 minute mark.

Am I weird for being most excited for their LPK offerings? Kinda nice to have another "known good" manufacturer who can drop in the extra doodads I'm gonna end up replacing the GI parts with anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Am I weird for being most excited for their LPK offerings?
    Nope. Same here. I'm a self admitted Geissele fanboy, but damn those iron sights are f'ing ugly.

Definitely excited for their LPK offerings. I'm gonna buy one of their rifles when they're available to the public just so I can flex on the poors. I bought one of their 10" MK4 rails on their Black Friday sale and when I posted a picture of it on Instagram you would have thought I bought that rail rather than pay for my child's chemo or something. The poors were very angry that day.

I watched it live last night. Me thinks that they should stick to firearms cause that was one UGLY knife. Blocky brass guard, really? Of course they have to make a model with a sawback spine

The complete ARs are interesting and I would grab one in a heartbeat over a Colt in the same price range. The most interesting thing for me was the tier three selector. I may have to get one of those to try.

User Tag List