Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old New Item

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post

Thank you. I've watched so many videos of magazine fed shotguns and how to quad load a normal shotgun I don't know what I want anymore.
    Last edited by Blades; 08-27-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post
    Not to get all political, but you couldn't get me to spend money on Turkish goods if you held a gun to my head.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    Not to get all political, but you couldn't get me to spend money on Turkish goods if you held a gun to my head.
    I will concede that post-Kemalist Turkey is problematic; nonetheless they have historically been an ally of the US, and performing in yeoman fashion during the Korean War. One would hope that their firearm industry is a vestigial element and a return to sanity.

The most recent attempt at removing the malignant element suffered from the same thing that often dooms similar efforts: a reluctance to fully commit to overwhelming force in the quickest manner possible. To paraphrase N. Machiavelli: never deal your enemy a minor wound.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post

I think the Stoeger M2K Freedom 3 gun edition will be the one but I've no idea where Stoegers are made.
    --Jason--

User Tag List