Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When you save a victim - Jayme Closs

Site Supporter

When you save a victim - Jayme Closs

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/us/ja...med/index.html

Get a weapon," Kristin Kasinskas remembered her neighbor, Jeanne Nutter, saying after Kasinskas ushered them inside her home in rural Gordon, Wisconsin -- about 70 miles north of where Jayme was last seen.
    "The officer told us to get away from the windows and get downstairs," Kasinskas said. "An officer sent my husband to the back door and told him to stand there with the gun in case he comes that way."
    Well, what would the standard antigun folks say about that?

Just your average everyday heroes stepping up. Thanks for sharing that!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I'm glad that Closs was found alive.

I'm ecstatic that the people who found her were ready and willing to do violence to keep her from being taken again.

I'm sad that the scumbag who did this, didn't commit suicide as the cops closed in on him. And the reason for that is because Wisconsin does not have the death penalty. A piece of shit like this needs a short drop and a sudden stop, to make sure he is permanently removed from Earth.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'm glad that Closs was found alive.

I'm ecstatic that the people who found her were ready and willing to do violence to keep her from being taken again.

I'm sad that the scumbag who did this, didn't commit suicide as the cops closed in on him. And the reason for that is because Wisconsin does not have the death penalty. A piece of shit like this needs a short drop and a sudden stop, to make sure he is permanently removed from Earth.
    I have the suspicion that when all the facts come out on this one, we are going to be shocked at all the bizarre and evil shit that will be made known.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I was glad to see that CNN picked up this aspect of the story. Previously, the fact that the Kasinskas armed themselves was only being reported by Fox.

They were ready to fight to save that little girl and I admire that.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    I'm glad the girl is safe. And I'd like to wipe the look off that asshat's face in the mugshot.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I'm glad the girl is safe. And I'd like to wipe the look off that asshat's face in the mugshot.
    Well, here’s hoping that, when the asswipe gets shanktified, the jury recognizes the “he needed killin’” defense.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Well, here’s hoping that, when the asswipe gets shanktified, the jury recognizes the “he needed killin’” defense.
    How long did Dahmler last in the WI prison system ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    How long did Dahmler last in the WI prison system ?
    Convicted Feb 1992, beaten to death Nov 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Convicted Feb 1992, beaten to death Nov 1994.
    Wow, a 34-month long beating.

But the dude had it coming, that is for sure.

User Tag List