Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reconsidering AIWB... Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Sounds like Tony got you in to a Great holster!!

Not to self advertise. but.. Id recommend my AIWB skills class as I cover as many aspects of AIWB that I can in 8 hours!! Or my Advanced AIWB skills two day class.

I hope to have the website updated this week with a few other classes. Check that out on our website Keepersconcealment.com or on FB Keepers Concealment.

Best of luck to you on the AIWB path!!
    Whoops, missed this one... thanks! I’m afraid making a class will be very difficult, though, unless it’s within a couple hours’ driving distance. I work weekends right now and that rules out being able to make the majority of classes. I just can’t blow a whole week of time off for it, much less travel expenses right now.

I’ve found a local instructor that’s willing to teach a weekday class provided I can get enough people to commit; that’s about my only shot at getting any formal training right now.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

If you are in GA then look up Lee Weems or the tactical professor, or the complete combatant these guys can help get you on the path.

and I do some video coaching so that's and option to.

Best to you man!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

User Tag List