Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grip video

Grip video

I felt like this was an informative and interesting format. Great video!

Watched this a bit ago and it indeed has some nuggets in there that I really like. GJM and Hwansik Kim have both been talking about some of the stuff in this video recently which is timely.

It’s definitely helped fix a couple things that I’ve been working on recently and today’s 25yd target postings have reflected that a bit. Those two targets were shot essentially “at the speed of sight” for me currently. In the very recent past those same targets would have been shot much slower and my POIs would have been more dispersed while also being significantly lefter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was pretty dang good, very informative - and I had heard almost all of that before from the podcasts, but he kind of brought a lot of it all together. I am definitely going to work on some of this - think I can already can see things just messing around with it in dry fire.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

I really appreciated the way he compiled the thoughts on the matter from the best of the best. Also, he won me over by starting a YouTube video and not saying "Hey guys".

Hammertime

Grip video

That is a fabulous video. I had actually heard all the clips he featured and it is really nice to have them in one place.

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Doc_Glock; 01-13-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I liked this video and I linked it on another thread here few weeks ago.

The main idea is right but the "little" things, everyone is different what works very good for you may not work so good for me.

Everyone should try few different method and stick to what works best for him.

Simong.
    Last edited by Simong; 01-13-2019 at 01:01 AM.

I learned how to grip with the videos of mike seeklander.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Simong View Post

The main idea is right but the "little" things, everyone is different what works very good for you may not work so good for me.

Simong.
    I wish I had seen your post. I could have used this info a few weeks ago.

I love this video. Besides the obvious, one of my main take always is to be flexible in your methods and thinking.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Simong View Post

Simong.
    Less towards this topic and more in general...

I don't know how far the rejection of being more in-common than not, really takes any of us farther down the road.

If we arrive at a nuanced and robust technique through methodical exploration of the total breadth of options, that can be acquitted against a control group, and is repeatable across a range of test subjects; and then we ground all valuation in the subjective: why bother in the first place?
    Jules
    Runcible Works

User Tag List