Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another view of SHOT Show oddball volly-volver

Another view of SHOT Show oddball volley-volver

This piece was in the link to various shot show releases.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...33-volleyfire/

I'm mentally classifying this one in the "Just because you can doesn't mean you should" category.
    I do like weird stuff, but ugly rarely gains my admiration.
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 01-12-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    Make it in 327 Mag and it would be a blast to shoot! Otherwise, I'd pay $100 for one, just because. It would fit in with my NAA 22S and if I decide to get one, one of the new Iver Johnson 4 barrel Sharps clone. The latter because I liked Yancy Derringer (although finding out the actor molested Sally Fields - his step daughter, was a bummer).

I know handguns are tools, and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... So i’ll say this. I like my tools to look good, and to me that thing is fugly.

Which is really to bad.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Good BUG for your Judge. I figure Uncle Mike already has a holster for it.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

A better solution to the rimfire reliability issue would be dual firing fins, a la' the .44 Henry.

I'm RevolverRob so I'm gonna fall on this grenade.

I want one.

I also want one of those Arsenal Double-Barrel 1911s and one of Standard MFG's DP-12s, the double-barrel pump shotguns. The S333 can go next to the Pepperbox replica and .410 Bond Arms derringer I'm eventually going to buy.

Why? Because why the fuck not? I'm not going to carry it as a serious self-defense tool, it's going to be just a toy for the range and funsies. I might wait though for them to come out with the .22LR version, because then I can shoot it cheaper.

I'm also going to make a shameful admission - I still want one of the Taurus Views and a Taurus Public Defender...but I can't bring myself to buy either because...well...Taurus.

Company makes great SAA clone then makes weird gun nobody wants - where have we heard this before?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'm RevolverRob so I'm gonna fall on this grenade.

I want one.

I also want one of those Arsenal Double-Barrel 1911s and one of Standard MFG's DP-12s, the double-barrel pump shotguns. The S333 can go next to the Pepperbox replica and .410 Bond Arms derringer I'm eventually going to buy.

Why? Because why the fuck not? I'm not going to carry it as a serious self-defense tool, it's going to be just a toy for the range and funsies. I might wait though for them to come out with the .22LR version, because then I can shoot it cheaper.

I'm also going to make a shameful admission - I still want one of the Taurus Views and a Taurus Public Defender...but I can't bring myself to buy either because...well...Taurus.
    I hear you. I bought a DoubleTap derringer for the same reason. Heck I haven’t even fired it due to the reports of doubling. I think this could be an interesting concept if executed better. Not sure if you remember Firepower magazine from the 80’s but they ran a story once on a double barreled submachine gun prototype in .22. I believe it only had one trigger and one magazine with two columns of ammo but it fired twice every time the bolt closed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    A better solution to the rimfire reliability issue would be dual firing fins, a la' the .44 Henry.
    Didn’t (or doesn’t, I’m not sure if they are still in production) Freedom Arms use dual firing pins in their .22 single action revolver?

Site Supporter
    Not a revolver but here’s another whacky “pistol” billed as “perfect for home and auto defense”!

I give you the Diablo 12 Gauge pistol for only $379!
    https://americanguncraft.com/product...l-black-grips/
    Last edited by sharps54; 01-13-2019 at 10:45 AM.

User Tag List