Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG XVTAC and X Compact

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    I think he sights are great. I found the rear to be too busy for me, but I know others that really like them. I put a set with a plain rear on a Glock and liked it a lot.
    "Busy" is a good way to describe it. I hope it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    The 45 is not listed as an optional caliber in the P320 pages.
    I emailed an acquaintance at SIG. He says the P320 45 is still an active product. The SIG516 is still being made for LE/MIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I emailed an acquaintance at SIG. He says the P320 45 is still an active product. The SIG516 is still being made for LE/MIL.
    Well when you are talking to your friend can you ask him why the heck they aren't making grips in S, M, L? Last I checked only the original grips are available in sizes.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Well when you are talking to your friend can you ask him why the heck they aren't making grips in S, M, L? Last I checked only the original grips are available in sizes.
    This. I'd be interested in a X frame...if it were available with the small circumference.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter
    They are supposed to make an X carry frame in size L for the DHS contract but we haven’t seen it yet. No idea if it will be available commercially.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    They are supposed to make an X carry frame in size L for the DHS contract but we haven’t seen it yet. No idea if it will be available commercially.
    Thats great news. Once they go to the expense of making the molds I can't imagine it not being available to the consumer. CS told me they weren't going to make one because the percentage of lg users was too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    This. I'd be interested in a X frame...if it were available with the small circumference.
    You might want to call CS. I can't remember exactly but there is a direct correlation to the x module and the sizes on the original modules. I just can't seem to recall what it is and I don't want to give out bad info.

I’ve been told that the factory X grip is more a medium to large size as opposed to a true medium. I’d bet on a smaller X grip coming out before a large.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Site Supporter
    Thats great news. Once they go to the expense of making the molds I can't imagine it not being available to the consumer. CS told me they weren't going to make one because the percentage of lg users was too small.
    My understanding is it’s a contract requirement. But I’ll believe it when I see it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    I’ve been told that the factory X grip is more a medium to large size as opposed to a true medium. I’d bet on a smaller X grip coming out before a large.
    We were to.d we would get a standard / med and large X carry grip and to have smal handed users user the sub compact grip.

User Tag List