Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG XVTAC and X Compact

I suppose it is somewhat forward looking that they went with the subcompact length rail (3.6" upper) and compact length grip (15-rounds) for the XCompact. It will fit both subcompact and compact upper, but I hope the rail is long enough to accommodate standard lights and lasers like the upcoming Surefire XH55. I use an X-series grip module (17-round) with a red-dot equipped compact upper and I would love to go down to a compact length grip module for CC and be able to pop on an XH55 for bedside duties.

Is this x carry module available for the manual safety fire control unit ?

Asking for friend who has no idea what he wants out of life anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    I like the vtac. I’m glad it has a regular rear plate. I hope they are available reasonably soon vice 6 months from now.
    I have an "old" VTAC and have been pleased with it but I'm glad to see the changes of the new model. Hopefully SIG will sell the updated slide at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Odd. The 45 is not listed as an optional caliber in the P320 pages.
    Hmm. You're right. Hopefully they aren't dropping the 45 line although I wouldn't be terribly surprised since the chassis is different on the 45 variant. And I do people even shoot 45 anymore?

I see the SIG516 is also gone from the 2019 lineup.

Is this what was supposed to be the 320 Pro series? It's been several months since I had my hands on one so I don't remember all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Is this x carry module available for the manual safety fire control unit ?

Asking for friend who has no idea what he wants out of life anymore.
    Yes. Every one I have seen has a inserts on both sides that can be removed for the manual safety.

ETA: "Inserts" is not the best word. You have to cut them out, but the area is pre-scored for you.
    Last edited by 98z28; 01-16-2019 at 02:06 PM. Reason: To be more precise

Quote Originally Posted by leathermaneod View Post
    Does it really matter? Sig doesn’t deserve anyone’s business at this point. The only reason these government agencies are buying them is because they are the cheapest option that meets the standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just go away....

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Just go away....
    ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter

Smile

I plan on buying one when they become available. The Sig rep on Sig's video said it has a target crown barrel which is a nice touch. I am hoping the unique sights will be good for me. I need the fiber optics for outdoor shooting. I hope my eyes will go to the correct option (fiber optic or tritium) depending on the lighting condition without me having to think too much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    I plan on buying one when they become available. The Sig rep on Sig's video said it has a target crown barrel which is a nice touch. I am hoping the unique sights will be good for me. I need the fiber optics for outdoor shooting. I hope my eyes will go to the correct option (fiber optic or tritium) depending on the lighting condition without me having to think too much about it.
    I think he sights are great. I found the rear to be too busy for me, but I know others that really like them. I put a set with a plain rear on a Glock and liked it a lot.

User Tag List