Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Well, it looks like it won't be Tucson, I've landed in North AZ

Congrats on the move. Sedona is stunning, and the girlfriend and I had considered moving there. We tend to spend a long weekend up there for her birthday and/or our anniversary. Your shooting club questions have already been answered, but in case you are interested, Dahl and Deluca is the best italian restaurant I've ever been to in my life. It's great for special occasions. Lisa Dahl is an amazing chef and she has several restaurants in Sedona. She recently competed very well on "Beat Bobby Flay." We always do a nice dinner there, as well as a great lunch at another of her gorgeous restaurants, Mariposa. Burgers are great there and the patio has an outstanding view.

Welcome to Arizona!

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Congrats on the move. Sedona is stunning, and the girlfriend and I had considered moving there. We tend to spend a long weekend up there for her birthday and/or our anniversary. Your shooting club questions have already been answered, but in case you are interested, Dahl and Deluca is the best italian restaurant I've ever been to in my life. It's great for special occasions. Lisa Dahl is an amazing chef and she has several restaurants in Sedona. She recently competed very well on "Beat Bobby Flay." We always do a nice dinner there, as well as a great lunch at another of her gorgeous restaurants, Mariposa. Burgers are great there and the patio has an outstanding view.

Welcome to Arizona!
    Many thanks for the well wishes and restaurant suggestions! I’ll definitely check both places out!

User Tag List