Thread: Holster for an M9 with Command arms rail

Holster for an M9 with Command arms rail

One of the guys on the Special Response Team at work asked me if I knew of a holster that would fit an M9 with a Command Arms rail and a Streamlight TLR-1. I'm told they're not satisfied with the Surefire mounts and the Safariland holsters won't fit the CA mount. They need a level III duty holster. Googling is getting me squat, which is probably a clue but I figure it's worth asking anyway. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I didn’t think anyone other than Safariland was making light bearing duty holster for the 92 series, and even then they only have the 6280 type, though you can make that a level 3 with the sentry.

Have they tried the 6280LASD holster? They are supposed to work with the Surefire rail and also the 92A1, so maybe it has more room inside if they’re using vertec light bearing holster. I don’t actually know, but it’s possible. If you work for LASD and they’re already using it disregard

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    I didn’t think anyone other than Safariland was making light bearing duty holster for the 92 series, and even then they only have the 6280 type, though you can make that a level 3 with the sentry.

Have they tried the 6280LASD holster? They are supposed to work with the Surefire rail and also the 92A1, so maybe it has more room inside if they’re using vertec light bearing holster. I don’t actually know, but it’s possible. If you work for LASD and they’re already using it disregard
    I don't know but I'll pass it along. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 01-09-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

The 3280 will fit

BTW, if they want to look at one before they buy I'll lone them mine if they pay shipping.

User Tag List