Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: pistol-training.com 2011 Endurance Test Gun

I called it other than the model and if his 19 didn't have issues I probably would have been 100%. Thank me.

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ull=1#post2424

Looking forward to this one. The G17 is my favorite all-around pistol, but my early Gen4 was a POS and was a real let-down, hope the bugs are worked out now and Todd's shows they're ready for mass consumption.

I was one of the Gen4 G17 early adopters. Mine ran like crap until the 300 rd mark and then all of a sudden settled down and ran great.
    #RESIST

I might wait on that 3rd Gen Glock 17 purchase, to see how this all plays out.

Regards,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I was one of the Gen4 G17 early adopters. Mine ran like crap until the 300 rd mark and then all of a sudden settled down and ran great.
    my first thoughts were that any issues would be early if at all. i dont see it going like the HK45 but i wouldnt mind being proven wrong.

Well this is awesome. I just switched to Ggen4 Glocks for duty about a month ago (G17/19/26). I guess if it doesn't go well I'll have to switch back to HKs.

Looking forward to this one.

From PT.com, "Glock isn’t even involved in — or sanctioning — the test"
    I read that as Glock is a bit to worried about a true test of the Gen 4 in 9mm. Im a huge fan of the gen 4 glocks but Glock should be ashamed of their self for not ponying up the $$ for this test!!!!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

We are diminished
    While I certainly understand the thought process, I'm going to ask that we don't go down the road of speculating about what Glock would or wouldn't do regarding the test, or why.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It is what it is, YVK. He certainly tried to get a G19
    Don't know if I didn't make my point well, but the fact he couldn't get a 19 doesn't worry me a bit, Li'l. I treat G19 and G17 as [almost] same.
    My point is that statement "first Gen 4 9 mm Glock considered for p-t.com endurance challenge failed before said test even started" is not far off base.

We are diminished
    The first PTC endurance test (M&P9) got started when S&W responded to my complaint about a broken slide on my personally owned M&P9. This is a similar situation.

I agree with YVK that the G19 experience is relevant, which is why it's part of the kick off post.

User Tag List