Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gabe White's Pistol Shooting Solutions, Phoenix, January 5-6, 2019.

Excellent review, Paul. It summed up my thoughts on the class as well.

Gabe is equally skilled as a technical shooter and as an instructor. Within moments of getting us on the firing line after the morning lecture he sped up my concealed draw from AIWB by at least .5 with only a couple changes which were small in comparison to the profound dividends they paid off on the clock. Throughout the two days he made additional incremental changes to my technique which resulted in corresponding increases in performance. I entered the class hoping that I could eek out enough speed and precision to get a dark pin if I pushed myself. With Gabe's instruction and coaching he pushed me to the point at which I ended up being .01 away from a light pin. I am looking forward to the next time Gabe swings through Arizona. I had great time at the class, and consider myself fortunate to have shared the line with such a great group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    @MinisterMalice @Tony Mayer @Yung

It was great training with you this last weekend! Thank you for hosting/coming to the class, thank you for all your hard work, and congratulations on the Pins you earned!

@Dismas316

No date to announce yet, but I'm working on at least one TX class as well as a return trip to Phoenix.
    Great AAR Paul D, thanks. Sounds like an amazing class with a fantastic group of shooters.... and all at a range 30 minutes from my house! Next time Gabe is in Phoenix I hope to be ready to take his class. Gotta get my shooting a little bit more dialed in first so I can hang with the class. Would have been cool to meet Tony as well since he's my go to for holsters!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Thank you. I was really sad this sold out before I jumped in.
    Wish I’d heard about it, too.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Wish I’d heard about it, too.
    It filled months ago. Almost immediately after announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    It filled months ago. Almost immediately after announcement.
    Clearly he needs to move here

Student
    I completed Mr. Langdon's Tactical Pistol Skills class in Casa Grande today. I cleaned the FAST with six and some change to earn a hat pin, and upon some reflection I believe I can attribute a good portion of this success to Mr. White's concepts laid out in his Immediate Incapacitation drill.

Far from being the only takeaways from either class, of course. I feel fortunate to be in the presence of these instructors and the hosts with the initiative to bring us their training opportunities to this great state.

Name:  IMG_20190113_1913227.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  28.6 KB

Excellent...that’s a nice set! I’m attending Gabe’s class in a few weeks, and hope to attend one with Ernest sometime in the future.

User Tag List