Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 185

Thread: Line of Duty Death Annoucements

  1. #151
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Away, away, away, down.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    No disrespect intended @Det1397, but in honor of his leadership from the front, I think it should be noted that Sheriff Williams was the elected Sheriff of Lowndes County and not a deputy. (He was responding to a complaint of a rowdy crowd at a gas station).
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 11-24-2019 at 12:21 PM.

  2. #152
    Site Supporter Det1397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Here
    Nothing more than Oh My God... R.I.P. MA3... https://www.odmp.org/officer/24321-m...eid=2844363c17

  3. #153

  4. #154

  5. #155
    Site Supporter Rex G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SE Texas
    Houston PD loses a sergeant today, sadly.

    https://abc13.com/hpd-officer-dead-a...t-end/5739377/
    Retaríd LE

    Donít tread on volcanos!

  6. #156
    Site Supporter Det1397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Houston PD loses a sergeant today, sadly.

    https://abc13.com/hpd-officer-dead-a...t-end/5739377/
    https://www.odmp.org/officer/24326-s...stopher-brewer

  7. #157
    Site Supporter Rex G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SE Texas
    Thanks for providing the ODMP link. It was not yet available, when I posted.

    Sergeant Brewster, for whatever reason, was reportedly not wearing armor, but the fatal wound was not in an area covered by the issued armor.
    Retaríd LE

    Donít tread on volcanos!

  8. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    TX Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Thanks for providing the ODMP link. It was not yet available, when I posted.

    Sergeant Brewster, for whatever reason, was reportedly not wearing armor, but the fatal wound was not in an area covered by the issued armor.
    He was wearing his armor. I never saw him without it. The chief saw the body at the hospital after they removed his vest and assumed he wasn't wearing it. Guess he didn't bother to ask the officers at the scene.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  9. #159
    Site Supporter Det1397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Here
    AND AGAIN, we are once more diminished... https://www.odmp.org/officer/24327-p...r-stephen-carr R.I.P. Brother.

  10. #160
    Site Supporter Rex G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SE Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    AND AGAIN, we are once more diminished... https://www.odmp.org/officer/24327-p...r-stephen-carr R.I.P. Brother.
    Two police departments are in mourning, for this, as he was the the son of a retired Houston (Texas) PD sergeant, and has family still active with Houston PD.
    Last edited by Rex G; 12-08-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    Retaríd LE

    Donít tread on volcanos!

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •