Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HK “Reduced Reset Carry Perfection”

I would edit my last post rather than bump the thread if I could but just in case anyone is following I received my pistol back yesterday. My primary contact was Keith whom I had consistent and professional communication with. He replaced the trigger bar with a new coated one, and test fired the gun. I have not fired it yet myself, but observed through dry fire that the stagey trigger press & front sight bobble it used to have are both eliminated.
    Last edited by J0hnny; 01-25-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    I emailed 01/16 requesting an update and received a response this morning that they found a "burr" on the trigger bar and that they would test fire this coming Monday. A burr on the trigger bar? Really?
    I can sure happen. They are stamped and formed parts. However, after you sent it in and had supposedly premo work done on it, it's kind of incomprehensible that it would get out and back to you with that condition. Seems they are just sending factory parts to coating and "slapping" them in which any one of us could do for far less money. At least they made it right in the end.

Site Supporter
    It's highly possible that the burr could have formed at the refinishing or plating end of the chain. My guess is the plating variable in the equation contributed greatly to the original 16 week time to do the job. When we ship off our guns to addresses belonging to well known or famous persons, the actual person doing the work is likely an unknown guy. Furthermore, we live in a time of high employee turnover, and different employees come and go. Ownership in companies changes too, but I do not imply that such occurred in your example. They fixed your pistol. Good.

User Tag List