Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFI - officer survival wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff22 View Post
    I bought that book back in about 1978 or 79. I was just beginning college to be the police.

"Officer Down! Code Three! is one of the first "officer survival" books to come out.

I'm happy to see that somebody is going to prepare an updated version. (The revised version of "Street Survival" came out this summer and I just got my copy of the hardcover edition in the mail yesterday)

I wish I could find a DVD or VHS of the "Officer Down! Code Three!" movie that Motorola Teleprograms did (which I saw in the Police Academy) or of "Survival Shooting Techniques".
    Well, here it is on YouTube...
    https://youtu.be/5hN9ftvqVaU

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I'll share a #9 fuckup that I was a contributor to.

The lesson is: it ain't a search until you grab his cock.
    And lift and separate. I'd only been on for a couple years, but already been through an officer involved shooting and attended Caliber Press' Street Survival. I was concerned with missing anything during a search, but especially weapons.

Bobby, another newer officer, stopped a Blazer for a possible DUI. It turned out we had 2 brothers. The driver and younger of the two worked for a body shop, and decided to commandeer a customer's car for the weekend so they can go out and party and pick up girls. He was very friendly and cooperative, but the passenger, his brother, was very wary and quiet.

The older brother gave us a false name and the driver, who was pretty drunk, called him out on it. His brother eventually gave us his real name and his nickname, Paco. We ran him and of course he had several warrants. Bobby cuffed and started to search Paco until he got near the front of Paco's waistband when Paco got really nervous and called call a faggot.

I stepped up, said I didn't mind being called a faggot if we were able to complete the search and started digging around. The closer I got to the middle of his waistband the more Paco squirmed and screamed at me. Finally, I was elbow deep in the front of his pants and pulled out a wad of weed in a baggy half the size of your fist. He had it tucked underneath his schlong and it felt like it came right out of his scrote. It was the weirdest thing.

We arrested the driver for OVI, towed the car and took both guys to the station. Mom was waiting for them and was immediately upset with Paco for leading her younger son on such shenanigans. She yelled at Paco, "You son of a bitch. Did you tell them that you only have one ball? You're only half a man." That's when we realized how he was able to hide it so well. I connected our local information center that ran our MDCs and officer safety info, and had them add that he was missing one testicle and kept contraband there in place of a nut.

You can't make this stuff up. But you should always wear gloves.
    Last edited by iWander; 01-18-2019 at 03:31 AM.

User Tag List