Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about "Production"

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @cheby, there’s no dead horse to beat, dude. Local matches are for training, fun, self image growth, and recruiting new USPSA shooters. I’m a few % behind Chuck and that’s all the competition I need in local Production.

Major matches will continue to have plenty of depth in the divisions we care about.

Who knows, if gun bans pass we may all be shooting Revo.
    Or Single Stack/Limited 10 if you hate wheelguns...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to shoot this sectional match in May, one of my favorite matches of the year. The match is sold out. This year - 8 Production shooters. Last year there were 12, Year before - 25, 2016- 45....

The match breakdown:

Limited 43 (9M)
    Open 34 (6M, 1GM)
    Production 8 (No M or GM)
    Revolver 1
    Single Stack 7
    Carry Optics 26
    Pcc 22
    Last edited by cheby; 01-14-2019 at 05:46 PM.

I blame Ben for all this of course. Since he’s switching to Limited now.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I blame Ben for all this of course. Since he’s switching to Limited now.
    This really isn’t a joke. I have a friend, who shall go nameless, that had a .40 Limited gun and 10,000 rounds of ammo in his cart at SGA, ‘cause Ben.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This really isn’t a joke. I have a friend, who shall go nameless, that had a .40 Limited gun and 10,000 rounds of ammo in his cart at SGA, ‘cause Ben.
    Oh come on. I’m a fan of Ben as well, but that’s a little ridiculous. From the sounds of things Ben isn’t leaving Production any time soon and the only reason why he’s even screwing around in Limited was because Tanfo sent him some new guns to play with and he smartly didn’t say “No”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously speaking, this trend started way before Ben started shooting Limited. However I do know at least one Production GM who got a Limited gun because of Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    No, this was definitely a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Oh come on. I’m a fan of Ben as well, but that’s a little ridiculous. From the sounds of things Ben isn’t leaving Production any time soon and the only reason why he’s even screwing around in Limited was because Tanfo sent him some new guns to play with and he smartly didn’t say “No”.
    The 9 Days of Nationals model encourages shooting multiple divisions. For sponsored shooters, this provides more visibility and more chances for the podium.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    The 9 Days of Nationals model encourages shooting multiple divisions. For sponsored shooters, this provides more money.
    Fixed that for you

Rob Leatham once told me that if shooters wanted to compete for money, they would make more if they got a job as a greeter at Walmart.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List