Thread: Steiner MK7 lights for sale

Steiner MK7 lights for sale

Steiner appears to be clearing out their MK7 (350 lumen) shotgun lights. Cheap. Like $45 cheap if you buy two or more, with free shipping. They are on the Steiner-optics website.

The design is a little odd but the quality of build is top notch. Originally listed at +$200. No wonder nobody bought them.

They mount in place of the magazine end cap. So you'd best be happy with the factory capacity of your shotgun. Short stocks and longer than average arm length really helps here also.

The switch is on or off, no momentary feature.

If you can deal with the downsides, it really is a super clean, super cheap solution for the Beretta 1301, Remington 870, Mossberg 500, and Benelli Nova/Beretta M4.
    Last edited by 314159; 01-05-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Site Supporter
    I ordered one. The negatives most reviewers pointed out don't really apply to me. My main concern will be actuating the light and the beam quality. Since my barrel is 18", I'm not going to have any of the overhang issues others call out. At $56 shipped it was worth a gamble. Mine should be here Monday.

Chris

Steiner MK7 lights for sale

I bought ones for my 870 and 500. I haven’t gotten a chance to shoot either, but they seem very well made with steel nuts and hardware. Just added a few pics in case anyone had questions about how far they stick out. Both barrels are 18/18.5”, mossberg is the 5+1 version. It’s straight drip in on the Remington, but for the mossberg you’ll have to remove the barrel nut and shim on the end.

Thinking of buying another one for a future 870 or the 20 gauge 870 hanging around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richiecotite; 01-13-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by richiecotite View Post
    I bought ones for my 870 and 500. I haven’t gotten a chance to shoot either,
    Mine came in yesterday. Maybe a couple rounds with shotguns on Thursday?

Chris

We could it before or after; right now I think we have 4 people that have said they’ll be attending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by richiecotite View Post
    We could it before or after; right now I think we have 4 people that have said they’ll be attending.
    Before is cool.

Chris

User Tag List