Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming Gun Control Attempts for 2019...

Site Supporter
    I guess the Glock 43X and 48 are coming just in time.

If all this passes despite our efforts, the problem with moving, even if that is possible depending on an individual’s job, is that this is happening across the country. 2A friendly states are rapidly dwindling.
    Last edited by sharps54; 01-04-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The only thing that might save NM is our Hispanic population likes their guns (especially AR's).
    I still don't understand how socially and fiscally conservative Catholics who like guns can vote for California liberal Democrats... grrrr.
    Me the fuck either.
    Ignore Alien Orders

You guys should all move to TN. You can join my training group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post

That's actually the plan (moving to the Volunteer State) when our obligations here are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If you folks in NM and VA want a little more motivational material hold WA’s beer and watch 2019.
    I was going to add more, but work pressure-tested my cardio-vascular system this week just fine...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

That is actually on the table, my parents live about halfway between Nash' and Knox'.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The only thing that might save NM is our Hispanic population likes their guns (especially AR's).
    I still don't understand how socially and fiscally conservative Catholics who like guns can vote for California liberal Democrats... grrrr.

Jody, use some caution when you're throwing that blanket over us "fiscally conservative Catholics." I happen to be one and take pleasure and have a great deal of pride in being a "conservative Catholic" in everything, including my love for firearms. Those factors never fail to get folks all stirred up - "but, you're....a.....CATHOLIC, how can you....." Never voted for a liberal and am not about to start now.
    Last edited by 11B10; 01-04-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Site Supporter

Doc, I live in Pennsylvania, which is still pretty damn good. If I was a younger man (or didn't have the liabilities and commitments I have here) - I'd be on the lookout for someplace more.....accommodating and warmer, if possible.
    Last edited by 11B10; 01-04-2019 at 09:27 PM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...n-law.amp.html

It's already passed a voter ballot, and takes effect in 2019.

This looks bad. Age limit of 21 plus for "Assault Rifles" and redefining that term to include all semi-automatics.

I think Alexander Hamilton referred to stuff like this as the tyranny of the majority.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 01-04-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...n-law.amp.html

It's already passed a voter ballot, and takes effect in 2019.

This looks bad. Age limit of 21 plus for "Assault Rifles" and redefining that term to include all semi-automatics.

-Cory
    We already raised the age for firearms purchases to 21 here in Florida, but that's a damn sight better than what was proposed. Gov. DeSantis better toe the line, unlike his predecessor. If the Republicans would vote Republican on gun rights we'd be fine here, the problem is that too many of them waffle.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List