Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Drop in Short Reset for HK

Excellent to see some pictures of the flat trigger. For LEM, how awkward is the trigger angle at the very beginning of the take up phase, when the trigger is all the way forward?

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    Excellent to see some pictures of the flat trigger. For LEM, how awkward is the trigger angle at the very beginning of the take up phase, when the trigger is all the way forward?
    That was my initial concern before purchasing it. For a full weight DA pull, it might be a little less than ideal, but still a livable compromise for the awesome SA pull. With a light LEM, the initial pre-travel is light enough that the angle is just not a big deal. Although I have yet to measure it in this context, it has helped improve the consistency of my trigger manipulation on the press-out in some tangible way that's definitely real for me.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Who hasn’t defended their own position on a issue knowing full well they may be wrong?
    There was no 'may' about it, they already knew about the safety issues because of the military trials, where the safety issues had been identified, and where they'd made the changes to the military versions.

There was no intention to incur the costs of a product recall, however, so - when the word started to leak out - all those responsible just surrounded the wagons, and lied.

A * B * C = X

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I figure it's been long enough since you guys have installed this short reset kit to have vetted it pretty well. Just looking for some updates regarding the quality of this kit after lots of rounds fired. I'm thinking of putting this kit in my EDC LEM P2000SK. Any user updates will be appreciated.

@Coyote41
    @spartacus2002
    @Bill
    @navyman8903
    Others...
    I've got over 1500 rounds on the short reset drop in on my P30LS and I have zero issues with it. I'm about to drop it into my standard P30 here soon. I already have the kit on standby, just need some time to get it done. Highly recommend the trigger kit. Make sure you put in the sear roll pin. I also like it because you can not install the light FBS and the kit runs perfectly. I don't think there's any negatives to this kit at all. I've let a few others shoot it and they've enjoyed it as much as I have. That's HK shooters and Non-HK owners or shooters.

Does anyone (reputable) make a flat trigger for the P2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    Does anyone (reputable) make a flat trigger for the P2000?
    Not that I know of, yet. I heard from GGI that they have plans to make them for the P2000 as well as the HK45. No word on timeline for that though, but promising to hear!
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I figure it's been long enough since you guys have installed this short reset kit to have vetted it pretty well. Just looking for some updates regarding the quality of this kit after lots of rounds fired. I'm thinking of putting this kit in my EDC LEM P2000SK. Any user updates will be appreciated.

@Coyote41
    @spartacus2002
    @Bill
    @navyman8903
    Others...
    I have installed it into the P30, P30L, and P30SK (all V3). I easily have over 2000 rounds through each of the P30 and P30L guns since installation, and probably about 500 through the P30SK, which I do not shoot much. In my experience the shortened reset can shave about .02-.03 seconds off splits, down to about 0.16 - 0.17s for me.

Got my GGI short reset kit today and installed it on my P2000SK V2. Reset feels very natural now in dry fire. Will hopefully walk out to the range tomorrow and try it out if it ever stops raining here.

I must say the kit is muy expensive for what you get and I most likely would not have spent the money but the company I work for handed out COVID appreciation bonuses recently so I figured I'd give this kit a try. Thanks COVID-19!

Thanks to @navyman8903 for his installation video.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List