Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 pistol-forum.com CCW Survey

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar

2018 pistol-forum.com CCW Survey

Hi all!

It's been a couple years since I did this, but it was well received and only gave me a couple migraines last time, so here it is: the 2018 pistol-forum.com CCW Survey! Could there possibly be a better way to ring in the new year? If so, well, that was a rhetorical question, so keep your smarmy answers to yourself

Just like the last time this happened, the instructions are pretty simple: pick ONE handgun that, in your estimation, you carried MOST OFTEN in the 2018 calendar year and fill out the poll accordingly. For LEOs or other armed professionals, please select the firearm that you carried most often while not on duty.

I know that there were a few hiccups with the design of my poll last time but I'll be damned if I can remember them. Feel free to post here if you have any issues. I am sure I forgot a handgun model here or there - if it's a reasonably popular model from a major manufacturer, feel free to let me know in this post and I'll try to patch things up.

Just like last time, I'll post stats once I get enough replies and get the free time to put together neat Google charts with the results. I can even compare them side by side with the 2017 results, too! Mighty fancy, I know.

In case you missed it: click here to make your wildest dreams come true (and to fill out the survey, too )

oh, and... Happy New Year!

Done!

Always interesting to see these results. And my answer will be different for next year.

Done. Thanks for doing this. It's always interesting to see the results.

Done.

Site Supporter
    Done. But you still have references to 2016-2017 in there.

Done-and thanks for doing this. Always interesting to see how our p-f cognoscenti orient themselves.

But you might need an "Obscure Hipster" category for Tam....

Best, Jon

I found myself grabbing my Glock 26 most often because I hardly leave the house for extended periods. I'm usually running out to get one thing and coming right back so I don't feel like "gearing up". I ordered a paddle holster and new belt to hopefully make carrying the Glock 19 more convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Done.
    Taking a break from social media.

Done!
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List