Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 pistol-forum.com CCW Survey

Done, looking forward to reading the results...way cool, dude.

I spent the first quarter of '18 with my G43, went back to the G19 full time for the second quarter then went full j-frame lifestyle with a 442 for the whole second half. And as soon as my DSG arrives, my new edc will be an LCR .22LR. This P-F'ing place will make you do weird shit...and it will inevitably cost you money.

Nevermind- need mroe coffee.
    Last edited by Joe in PNG; 01-03-2019 at 03:23 PM.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Done. Thanks for doing this again.

Vending Machine Operator
    Done!

The poll had the option for the M&P 9 Shield but I wrote in the M2.0 Shield. Shifted away from the Glock 43 after a year. No issues, just hand fit and comfort, and a stunning amount of range success with all the M2.0 line.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 01-03-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Done for me and my wife who started carrying her M&P Shield last year. This should be my final year with the P320C with a move to the M&P9 2.0C.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

done. although I made a huge change in the past few weeks

Done!

Done-my answer was a CZ P07, but I had to think about it. Did a fair amount of "carry rotation" last year. One goal this year is to consolidate and shoot more. I'm on the P30SK train now and feel like I have a good carry solution.

Done.

PX4CC carried 70% of the time with G19 and G17 bringing up the rear. Small amount of time spent trying other shit. DA/SA and Gadget won the day over P320, VP9, M&P 2.0 Compact.

User Tag List