Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LittleLebowki's brother passed away -- GoFundMe for his widow and daughter

Site Supporter

LittleLebowki's brother passed away -- GoFundMe for his widow and daughter

@LittleLebowski's brother, a USMC veteran, Scout Sniper, and relatively new husband and father with an 18 month old daughter, recently passed away. The family could use some financial support, so please consider making a donation:

https://www.gofundme.com/billy-shepperson-family-fund

Name:  35810972_1546277171208254_r.jpeg
Views: 2140
Size:  47.9 KB

Please don't send LL any PMs or email at this time. He's got his hands full and I'd hate for any of us to add to his load.

I am so very sorry to read about this. I saw C&S Tactical tweet about this. I will be sure and spread the link to the funding page far and wide, especially among the Misguided Children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Shepperson family.

Site Supporter
    Done.

Site Supporter
    Done. And then I read this - https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-award-writeup

What a hero and what a terrible shame. God bless his family.
    I only read the Constitution for the articles.

Fair winds and following seas Mairne.

Site Supporter
    Done

RIP warrior

https://www.pierfh.com/notices/Billy-Shepperson

Sergeant Billy James Shepperson was born on May 18th, 1978 in Casper, Wyoming during a spring blizzard to Jim and Alice Shepperson, joining his older brother Baxter into the Shepperson household.

Billy studied Agricultural Business at Casper College after graduating from Hot Springs County High School in 1996. In February 2001, Billy enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, attending recruit training at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot - San Diego, California. Following initial training, Billy was assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment where he served as a rifleman and Scout-Sniper. As part of his service, Billy attended and successfully graduated from the Marine Corps Scout-Sniper School and deployed overseas three times to include two combat tours to Iraq in 2003 and 2004. Billy’s decorations include the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (3), Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Medal, Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, and the Purple Heart.

Upon completion of his service in the Marine Corps in 2005, Billy alternated between trips to the Middle East operating in the security sector and spending his time pursuing his true loves of ranching, roping, fishing, hunting, traveling and all things outdoors.

On December 5th 2015, Billy was married to Clare Galpin of Cheltenham, England. Surrounded by friends and family, Billy and Clare celebrated their marriage with a beautiful formal ceremony, officiated by Billy’s life-long friend, Mr. Thomas Baker of Cheyenne at Silver Gate, Montana in August 2016.

On July 5 2017, Billy and Clare welcomed daughter Alice Rose into their home and threw all their effort into supporting the family ranching operation in Lance Creek.

Tragically, Billy departed this life on Thursday 27 December, 2018 at Wyoming Regional Hospital Cheyenne. A life as rich as Billy’s and lived as he chose is impossible to capture in words, but can be characterized by a lifelong commitment to loud music, accurate guns, fast horses and unforgettable times. He had an unbounded soul, cutting wit, and an absolute love for his family, friends and the Corps. He will be greatly missed.

Billy is preceded in death by his mother Alice Gibson and, grandmother Billie Jean Beaton, grandfather Frank Shepperson and grandparents Conrad and June Gibson.

Billy is survived by wife Clare, daughter Alice, stepson Matthew, father James L Shepperson and his wife Waive, brother Baxter, sister-in-law Regina and his niece Naomi and nephew James.
    Last edited by ST911; 01-02-2019 at 08:33 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Done and shared.
    "I realized all the mindset talk was useless without action and that with action, all the mindset talk was unnecessary." - Mike Pannone

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    I shared it on our page as well...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Minox, Kahles,
    Tangent Theta, Nightforce, Vortex, Aimpoint, Burris and now turn key precision rifles!
    www.cstactical.com

I am horrendously saddened to hear this. To lose a loving husband and father at the age of 40 is gut-wrenching.
    "Trying is the first step toward irritating those around you who know better." - @angry_prof

User Tag List