Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wesley Cook gets another bite of the apple

Wesley Cook gets another bite of the apple

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...0iFR9TA0NDACA/

and Danny's widow continues to be penalized.

"The courtroom is sensitive to both sides,” the judge told the courtroom after the victim’s wife was removed. "The court is not going to rush to judgment in this matter."

BullFuckingShit!

This is the type of case that infuriates people. There's no question of guilt, no mitigating circumstances, no reason why this should still be going on. It's just lawyers gaming the system for the sake of the game. And the prize? A cold blooded cop killer lounges around alive when he shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacioli View Post
    "The courtroom is sensitive to both sides,” the judge told the courtroom after the victim’s wife was removed. "The court is not going to rush to judgment in this matter."

A cold blooded cop killer lounges around alive when he shouldn't be.
    Not just lounging. Writing books and performing radio shows.

"Regular, or Extra Crispy?"

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post
    Not just lounging. Writing books and performing radio shows.
    He has also received more than a few invitations to speak (via video conference) to various universities. Vermin.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacioli View Post

BullFuckingShit!

This is the type of case that infuriates people. There's no question of guilt, no mitigating circumstances, no reason why this should still be going on. It's just lawyers gaming the system for the sake of the game. And the prize? A cold blooded cop killer lounges around alive when he shouldn't be.
    For some its gaming the game but for others it is acting on cause that they truly believe in. Philly's new DA is an example of that in action.

Proceedings like this and all of the media circus that surrounds them should serve as motivation for each and every one of us.

It should be motivation for every one of us to use our dying breath to take our assailant out with us. If it comes to the point that you know you will die, use everything you have left to take them out. Kill your assailant so your wife/husband, significant other, children, co-workers and friends never have to see that animal again. I cannot even begin to imagine the torment Mrs. Faulkner has had do endure for 38 years of seeing the circus surrounding the disgusting animal that killed her husband.

Officer Faulkner obviously tried. Do not take anything I have written as an implication that he did not.

I pray Officer Faulkner’s family finds the peace they deserve.

I feel great sympathy for the widow, but either we believe in the law, and following it, no matter how frustrating, or we don't.

The law should be applied as written, and therefore decisions by Judges should be based on the law, not a desired outcome.

At times following the law, rather than the emotionally satisfying alternative of seeking a desired outcome, is annoying/frustrating, or in cases like this, downright heartbreaking, but it is the only proper way to run our justice system.
    Last edited by DMF13; 01-02-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Of late, the level of emotion based decisions in some court rulings has been sickitating. This is another in that line.

User Tag List